Accessibility at Indeed
We help people get jobs. All people.
Indeed is committed to ensuring an accessible experience for all people who use our website. We are continually evaluating our offerings for accessibility, educating our employees about the importance of accessibility, and continually improving the accessibility of our experiences. Indeed is committed to helping all people find jobs, and accessibility is an essential component of our mission.
Measures to support accessibility
Indeed takes the following measures to enhance accessibility in our workplaces and products:
- Consider accessibility throughout our internal policies
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Digital inclusion is part of our larger Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging strategy and we are guided by WCAG 2.1, Level AA in our efforts to design and develop accessible offerings. Since we refer to a WCAG 2.1, AA standard, our offerings continually strive to meet the needs of all people as defined by the ADA and Section 508.
Indeed supports the following browser and assistive technologies:
- For Windows: JAWS with Chrome, NVDA with Firefox
- For Mac: VoiceOver with Safari, VoiceOver with Chrome
- For iOS: VoiceOver with Safari
- For Android: Talkback with Chrome